Experienced Passionate Reliable People
Dave Walker and Ron Gale’s association started when they met at an interview some years past.
Fortunately, the Agency couldn’t decide which one to employ, so they were paired as a creative team.
It was the start of a lifelong association.
Their next adventure was the founding of Pure. This business became Shropshire’s foremost creative, design & communications agency and, during the formative years, they won some of the world’s most sought-after clients. The growing reputation attracted the industry’s most exceptional talent who helped build an award winning group of companies. Spearheaded with Dave and Ron’s relentless creative and design direction, The Pure Organisation Group gained international acclaim through great work for Jaguar Land Rover, Gulf Oil, Bentley Motors and Coca Cola.
Following a decade building Pure, David started his next enterprise. With a passion for design, he founded Creatist with the aim of delivering a more personal creative service.
This one-to-one philosophy remains at the core of Creatist. Clients are assured only Director level service from associated experts with many years experience working together. Everyone works independently and are engaged on demand, not as an overhead, to provide the very best in contemporary communication.
A nationally recognised award winning Creative Designer with 25 years hands-on industry experience;
- Graduated from Harrow School of Art
- Career initiated servicing IBM & Thames Television
- Became youngest Junior Partner in a Top 100 London Design Consultancy
- Commercial experiences started by setting-up Satellite office in Leeds
- Subsequently ran the creative team, winning Yorkshire TV, Burton Group, Grattan & Mecca
- Met Ron Gale at an agency interview many years ago and have worked together building businesses and brands ever since.
Ron is an experienced copywriter, creative all-rounder and online guru
- Graduated from Hornsey College of Art
- Worked with Lloyds of London, Clarkes Shoes, BT, Ford, 3M, Unipart and London Taxis International
- Art Director, Creative Director and Managing Director roles for several years in London
- Currently custodian of 50+ websites.
PR & Media
A marketing led Senior PR professional specialising in B2B and B2C Public Relations.
Excellent track record for exceeding clients’ expectations across all aspects of media relations and PR strategy.
Core services include traditional media relations across print and digital sources, social media management, influence marketing, blogger outreach, copy writing, publications, industry awards and promotional PR.